I need help; what is IP address?
Aadarsh 03-October-2007 04:45:45 PM

Comments

www.ip-adress.com
Posted by saqlain231

Datails on this link
www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:IP+address&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
Posted by crouse

I think you Go to WIKIPEDIA, This will provide a great detail overview for you
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Go to WIKIPEDIA, This will provide a great detail overview for u.
Posted by waqqas1

plz visit the following link

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:IP+address&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
Posted by Hash007

An address comprised of four numbers, each ranging from 0 255 and normally expressed with each number separated by a period (s as 192.168.2.100). IP addresses are used to route network traffic from ser to receiver. The IP address is major component fields of a VoIP packet are used to map the VoIP telephone call to a specific telephone number. In a telephony call, both source and destination (caller and receiver) address is used to establish and maintain the VoIP call.
Posted by elie

Posted: 03-October-2007 05:58:04 PM By: elie

An address comprised of four numbers, each ranging from 0 255 and normally expressed with each number separated by a period (s as 192.168.2.100). IP addresses are used to route network traffic from ser to receiver. The IP address is major component fields of a VoIP packet are used to map the VoIP telephone call to a specific telephone number. In a telephony call, both source and destination (caller and receiver) address is used to establish and maintain the VoIP call.

Posted: 27-December-2008 03:23:25 AM By: Hash007

plz visit the following link

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:IP+address&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Posted: 31-December-2008 01:36:28 PM By: waqqas1

Go to WIKIPEDIA, This will provide a great detail overview for u.

Posted: 20-February-2009 06:39:31 AM By: HamidAliKhan

I think you Go to WIKIPEDIA, This will provide a great detail overview for you

Posted: 24-February-2009 04:19:45 AM By: crouse

Datails on this link
www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:IP+address&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Posted: 28-June-2009 06:55:16 AM By: saqlain231

www.ip-adress.com