Hi Friends, Explain the process involved in creating a circuit group in Spectra2?
dandelo 16-December-2008 09:23:09 PM

Comments

First you have to create a sys configuration Then follow the link i.e Database Trunk Groups Adding Entry Button New Trunk Group Select circuit group from listed options and then configure the span.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Sagitraz is right, but you havve to also define initial parameters.
Posted by waqqas1

Please follow the below procedures:

->First you have to create a sys configuration
->Then follow the link i.e Database->Trunk Groups->Adding Entry Button->New Trunk Group->Select circuit group from listed options and then configure the span.
Posted by sagitraz

1. Open a workspace -> Create a system configuration
2. Click the Database tab -> Click Trunk Groups -> Add Entry button -> new trunk group -> (+) sign -> Select the Circuit Group and click physical & Virtual option to configure a span with starting and last CIC Field
Posted by craig

Posted: 17-December-2008 01:37:26 PM By: craig

1. Open a workspace -> Create a system configuration
2. Click the Database tab -> Click Trunk Groups -> Add Entry button -> new trunk group -> (+) sign -> Select the Circuit Group and click physical & Virtual option to configure a span with starting and last CIC Field

Posted: 17-December-2008 01:53:15 PM By: sagitraz

Please follow the below procedures:

->First you have to create a sys configuration
->Then follow the link i.e Database->Trunk Groups->Adding Entry Button->New Trunk Group->Select circuit group from listed options and then configure the span.

Posted: 30-December-2008 07:46:30 AM By: waqqas1

Sagitraz is right, but you havve to also define initial parameters.

Posted: 30-January-2009 01:02:19 AM By: HamidAliKhan

First you have to create a sys configuration Then follow the link i.e Database Trunk Groups Adding Entry Button New Trunk Group Select circuit group from listed options and then configure the span.