Hello Guys, How to send SMS from PC to mobile phones?
bretpark 16-October-2008 03:49:02 PM

Comments

by PC suite we can send sms from attaching our mobile to pc..then send to mobile
Posted by saqlain231

Send SMS from PC to mobile phones worldwide. and now Microsoft has also released a free program called SMS Sender that enables Windows users to send SMS messages via a GSM mobile phone from a PC.and another website where you send the sms
www.smspk.com
Posted by waqasahmad

In general, there are two ways to send SMS messages from a computer / PC to a mobile phone:

Connect a mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to a computer / PC. Then use the computer / PC and AT commands to instruct the mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to send SMS messages.

Connect the computer / PC to the SMS center (SMSC) or SMS gateway of a wireless carrier or SMS service provider. Then send SMS messages using a protocol / interface supported by the SMSC or SMS gateway.

Posted by sagitraz

Some Mobile providers allow and others don't but this is what I got from Google

Send a mail to cell phone. I echo "hello" | mailx -s "test" @serviceproviders.com

Posted by vishwesh

Posted: 17-October-2008 02:47:07 PM By: vishwesh

Some Mobile providers allow and others don't but this is what I got from Google

Send a mail to cell phone. I echo "hello" | mailx -s "test" @serviceproviders.com

Posted: 20-October-2008 12:41:28 AM By: sagitraz

In general, there are two ways to send SMS messages from a computer / PC to a mobile phone:

Connect a mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to a computer / PC. Then use the computer / PC and AT commands to instruct the mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to send SMS messages.

Connect the computer / PC to the SMS center (SMSC) or SMS gateway of a wireless carrier or SMS service provider. Then send SMS messages using a protocol / interface supported by the SMSC or SMS gateway.

Posted: 19-January-2009 12:00:04 PM By: waqasahmad

Send SMS from PC to mobile phones worldwide. and now Microsoft has also released a free program called SMS Sender that enables Windows users to send SMS messages via a GSM mobile phone from a PC.and another website where you send the sms
www.smspk.com

Posted: 12-June-2009 02:11:12 PM By: saqlain231

by PC suite we can send sms from attaching our mobile to pc..then send to mobile